So excited about the 2015 Camps! Anna, Dede, Lena and Katie are ready for a full summer of art and activity! This will be our first year working with Atlanta Music Education but we think the kids are going to love working with Matt and Elexa.
Before camp begins here are some FAQ and Reminders:
- Snack is provided for morning camps. Please bring a lunch if you are attending FULL DAY camps. Campers will eat at 12:00 each day. If you would like to send in your own snack that is fine!
- Dress appropriately! We provide and wear smocks but it’s always a good idea to wear something you don’t mind getting a little messy.
- Doors open at 9 AM. On the dot.
- Pick up is at 3pm. On the dot.
- If you have not signed up yet please make sure you include your child’s name in the registration. We love to know your name but we’d really like to know who is coming to camp!
- Single Day Options. We will open single day registration the week before camp begins. Keep an eye out on Facebook and Emails for available dates. Some camps are already full so there will not be a single day option on those weeks.
- Refund Policy: If you are not planning on attending camp we will provide a full refund 2 weeks before the start of your camp. After that we can either give a 50% refund or you may switch your dates at no cost.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns @ firstname.lastname@example.org or (Elexa or Matt) email@example.com